What is Software Quality Assurance (SQA)?
Software quality assurance (SQA) is a process that ensures that developed software meets and complies with defined or standardized quality specifications. SQA is an ongoing process within the software development life cycle (SDLC) that routinely checks the developed software to ensure it meets desired quality measures.
SQA encompasses the entire software development process, which includes processes such as requirements definition, software design, coding, source code control, code reviews, software configuration management, testing, release management, and product integration. SQA is organized into goals, commitments, abilities, activities, measurements, and verifications.
Yiion Systems offers Manual Software Testing
the International Software Test Institute of Switzerland testimony, manual testing is the oldest and the most thorough way of conducting software testing and the automation testing can never completely replace manual testing.
So Yiion Systems decide to offer his customers Manual Software Testing to ensure the high level of software quality. We have a competent software testing team.
We use the strategy for software testing as defined by International Software Test Institute of Switzerland in his test plan document:
- The testing environment in which the software will be tested
- The purpose of conducting testing
- The scope and objective of the testing team
- How testing activities are scheduled
- The approach for carrying out manual testing
- Roles and responsibilities of various members of the test team
- Tools and Testing Methodology Trainings -if any required-
- What type of tests needs to be performed?
- How defects would be tracked